The city and suburban glove designed for minus temperatures, with its Thinsulate 270 g lining combined with an additional aluminum lining to withstand frigid temperatures, and a weatherproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane. This glove is mostly made of leather, along with a few fabric inserts for comfort. Its PU protective shells concealed under the leather, its TPR protective palm slider, and its leather palm are so many elements that promise real safety in case of a fall. Perforated Clarino® reinforcements on the palm and the thumb promise optimal handlebar grip. And last, but not least, this urban-style glove provides a sensation of total comfort.
– Full-grain goatskin and weatherproof nylon fabric construction (topside)/ Full-grain goatskin for suppleness (palm)
– Weatherproof internal GORE-TEX membrane
– Thinsulate270 g thermal insulation and additional aluminum lining
– PU metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells underneath the leather
– TPR protective palm slider shell
– Perforated Clarino® palm reinforcement
– Closure system with elastic cuff and leather + Velcro tab